The Chronic Disease Temperature (CDT) is a panel of 55 biomarkers. It was developed by a team at Harvard Medical School and MIT. It uses a sophisticated Artificial Intelligence algorithm (patented) to assess your chronic state of health and health risks. Every biomarker in the CDT is a reflection of your early mortality potential and every lab value may be improved through health revival coaching or professional consultation.
In addition we add testing for Thyroid: TSH, T4; T3; TPO Antibodies; T3 free; Reverse T3, and TP Antibodies.
In addition we add testing for Iron balance: Iron; UIBC; Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC); Iron Saturation; and Ferritin.
You Chronic Disease Temperature is and important objective step in the discovery of the root-causes of chronic diseases or risks. This panel reveals multiple biomarkers of inflammation and disease. This package includes the CDT labs and a 30 minute consultation with a physician or medical scientist to discuss your results from a chronic disease risk perspective.
An order for your labs at LabCorp will be provided to you after you place your order. Then you go to www.labcorp.com and make an appointment for a blood draw at the time and location of your choosing.
We will receive you lab results within 5 business days. At that time, we will generate our comprehensive Chronic Disease Temperature report and contact you to set up a time for a detailed dive into the health story you blood reveals.
CDT Panel with Expanded Thyroid + Iron; No Consult
- 55 biometric panel of labs for chronic disease risk and health assessment
- Includes expanded thyroid and iron panel. See above
- Consult is NOT included. Chose a provider separately to go over your labs. We offer 4 different types of experts to explain your labs: functional MD; MD; medical scientist; health coach
- Your “Chronic Disease Temperature” which is a single value that best explains you chronic state of health.
- A detailed, simplified, color-coded lab report that explains how each biomarker identifies major disease categories like Cancer, heart disease, diabetes and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Summary explaining each biomarker
- Chart that shows your values compared to optimal values