Regener-Eyes PRO is intended for severe dry eye
- Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution helps increase lubrication and hydration of the corneal surface. This helps to relieve the dryness of the eye.
- The "PRO" product has a greater concentration of the ingredients shown to attenuate the detrimental immune responses in the eye, promoting repair and regeneration of injured tissue that occurs in macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution has an excellent safety profile.
- Regener-Eyes® is non-steroidal. Instead, it helps to protect and relieve dryness of the eye.
- Each product is preservative-free.
- Each batch of Regener-Eyes® is tested to ensure quality, sterility, and safety.
Regener-Eyes PRO For Ophthalmic Conditions
FREE SHIPPING THROUGH SEPTEMBER, 2023
Please provide your shipping address to:
- Allow 2 weeks for the product to arrive.
Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution, LITE can be stored at room temperature until use. Once opened, each bottle can be stored at room temperature and used within 90 days. Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution, LITE, has a shelf life of two (2) years when stored at room temperature.
Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution Professional Strength products can be stored at room temperature until use. Once opened, each bottle can be stored at room temperature and used within 90 days. Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution, Professional Strength has a two (2) years shelf life when stored at room temperature.
Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solution, Professional Strength, and LITE: Instill one to four drops, one to four times per day in each eye, or as recommended by your Eye Care Professional (ECP).
Contact lenses should be removed before administering Regener-Eyes® Professional Strength and LITE products. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes following administration of Regener-Eyes® Ophthalmic Solutions.
The tip of the vial should not touch any surfaces, including the eye, to avoid contamination of the products and injury to the eye. Following each use, the screw cap should be placed on the vial and twisted to seal the ophthalmic solution vial.