Updated: Sep 2, 2021
If you are seeing this page and you just took our risk assessment survey - Congratulations - you completed it successfully.
This information is intended for those of you who have ordered testing or consult time based on our talk on Mercola.com yesterday.
Here is the process:
If you placed an order - we have it and you are in our process.
Watch for an email from us - and check your spam.
The email will include instructions on how to take our risk assessment.
Here is the link to the risk assessment if you haven't found or received that yet:
Please only take this if you have ordered from us. Everyone who places any kind of order is asked to take this risk assessment. It is a critical part of your health plan development.
When you take this survey, be sure to click on "submit" on the last page. You should then be redirected to one of our web pages if you successfully completed the survey. You do NOT get anything delivered to you by taking the survey. We get the information and create a color-coded report that we will share with you during consult time.
You can click the "save" icon at the bottom of the survey page to save your work. Please complete this survey in one "sitting." It takes up to 30 minutes to complete.
4. You will receive an email to set up an account in our practice management system called "gethealthie." This is NOT our website. It IS a secure - HIPAA compliant system - that allows us to share sensitive health information in compliance with privacy laws.
Since we are on Mercola, we may be under scrutiny. Thus, we need to comply with "best practices" so "they" do not have anything against us that could compromise our program.
You will also be receiving a phone call from one of our staff members to help you through this process. You can always call us at 202.630.3221 to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
5. If your ordered labs - we are working on creating that order. We will NOT email the order to you. We WILL put the lab order up in the "gethealthie" system for you to see and download.
Also, once you have created your "gethealthie" account (DON'T CREATE YOUR GETHEALTHIE ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU GET AN INVITE FROM US), you can add any existing health information into this system. You will upload that information into the "documents" folder. Once there, you will have full access to that information - as will myself or another health professional on my team. But, only my team and you will have secure access to this information - with the purpose of helping you understand and improve your health.
6. The Lab draw process. Once your lab order is up, you will go to www.labcorp.com to schedule your blood draw. You can pick the location and time. Usually you will be in and out of Labcorp in 15 minutes. You have pre-paid so there will be no exchange of money there. You do need to take a printed copy of your lab order. They should have it in their electronic system - but better to have the order with you just in case.
Here is how you navigate Labcorp.
This is what you see when you go to www.labcorp.com
Click on "Labs & Appointments" and then you will see....
Click on "Make an Appointment" and you will see this...
Enter YOUR zip code and select "Routine labwork" from the dropdown menu on the RHS.
Next, you will see this..
This is just an example using an example zip code.
Click on fasting - it WILL be a fasting blood draw. Fast for 12 hours or more (overnight for example)
Choose a date and time.
When you click on that and let them know you are not a robot, you will get a confirmation.
7. We will be watching for your labs to be completed. Some panels take 7 days to finalize so be patient. Also, we put your data through our algorithm to create a meaningful report. This, too, takes time.
Once your labs are finalized, we will send you a link to schedule a consult to discuss ALL your information.
8. We will do our best to get you scheduled asap. Keep in mind, we have developed our model of lab interpretation over years of painstaking analysis of the medical research literature. Only a few of us are thoroughly trained on PROPER lab interpretation.
I'm explaining this because you may not be able to get an appointment right after your labs are finalized.
9. - The consult... We hope you are delighted with the interpretation of all your data and the plan we develop for you.
Finally, we understand that reversing chronic conditions - even those you are not aware of that the lab work will expose is about:
For those of you looking for on-going support, we offer the following programs:
Ongoing consults with Dr. Lewis - Course Correction Program:
Work with one of our health coaches
Get consultation time with Michael Carter, MD
We also offer supplements through our professional supplement account with Fullscript. You can set up an account with Fullscript where we offer up to 20,000 different supplements at discounted prices. And we do a supplement review to help you determine the value of your current supplement program.
If you haven't engage us at this point, consider obtaining our Spike Protein lab panel. This panel is designed to evaluate your risks for a poor outcome from the virus or the Jab. It is NOT a test for the spike protein or virus.
It IS a test for your physiological resilience against the spike protein.
To review from the Mercola interview: Our ”Spike” testing is for anyone to measure risks of chronic diseases - and causes - as well as susceptibility to the spike protein and helps people with symptoms get well. We will also find out why there are existing condition(s) and help reverse the root-causes. We accurately place you on the health-disease continuum with our testing.
Blood Biomarkers List
Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH)
Creatine Kinase, Total
Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT)
Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA)
eGFR If NonAfricn Am
eGFR If Africn Am
Carbon Dioxide, Total
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
VLDL Cholesterol Cal
LDL Cholesterol Calc
WBC (White Bood Cell Count)
Immature Grans (Abs)
ESR (Sedimentation Rate)
Chlamydia antibodies IgG
NLR (Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio*
AIP (Artherogenic Index of Plasma)*
* Very few providers are reporting these important predictive values
Look below to find the times and links to our weekly webinars....
What is the Chronic Disease Support program?
1. It is a weekly live, interactive, 1h, webinar on Zoom covering important health-related topics.
2. The schedule is Tuesday at 8 pm EST. The topic is the same at both times/dates. We offer 2 times per week to accommodate schedules.
Monday Zoom Link (12 noon EST):
Tuesday Zoom link (8pm EST):
copy and paste to your browser at the designated time to join.
Archived videos are found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_LYVg22017AkE1GfKa4_A
Except those associated with the vaccines